D.R. Harris & Co. Ltd. Founded in 1790, D.R. Harris has been based in the St. James area of London ever since. Appointed the Crown Warrant by her Majesty The Queen in 2012, D.R. Harris & Co. has long been a fashionable court favorite. Dedicated to high quality ingredients, a fusion of traditional and cutting edge methodologies, and rigorous ecological standards. Heritage that’s eternally hip.